Tuesday, February 5, 2008

New Calling

I got a calling in our new ward on Sunday. I am the primary chorister. Did I spell that right? It's doesn't matter! I am really excited about it. This primary presidency is the most amazing one I've EVER seen, seriously. The next primary president has some big shoes to fill. I'll miss Relief Society and going to Sunday School with Steve. I haven't been able to do that in forever! But at least we got to go together for a few weeks. We have a HUGE primary and I can't wait to get started.

3 comments:

Alynda said...

Awesome!!! You'll be great and it is such a fun calling.

cori said...

you are perfect. happy and super singer. you are so talented!

Jen said...

Oh wow! That is awesome. You didn't tell me that when I talked to you! Way to go! Good luck! :)

Post a Comment