Wednesday, March 12, 2008

It's all about 4

My friend sent this to me. I love doing these things and thought it'd be fun to post my answers.

Four Jobs I have had:
1. Assistant manager for a bridal store
2. Server/manager for a vegitarian restaurant
3. Executive assistant to the pres of Bill Good Marketing
4. Accounts payable/accounts receivable for a furniture store

Four Places I have lived:
1. San Jose, CA
2. Sandy, UT
3. Taylorsville, UT
4. Tooele, UT

Four Places I have traveled:
1. Hawaii
2. Canada-Niagra Falls and Toronto
3. Mexico
4. 19 of the 50 states

Four of my Favorite Foods:
1. Bacon wrapped water chestnuts
2. Cafe Rio pork salad x dressing!!
3. Cookies
4. CHOCOLATE

Four places I'd like to visit
1. Paris
2. Alaska - Doc Warner's fishing lodge
3. Maine
4. Carribean

A) Four places I go all the time: work, grocery store, kids' school, insane!!
B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly): Steve, Heidi, the big boss man, Tiffany
C) Four of my favorite places to eat: Cafe Rio, Spaghetti Factory, Cheesecake Factory, American Burger
D) Four places I would rather be right now: Vegas baby! At the beach, somewhere warm, anywhere warm!
E) Four TV shows I watch over and over: Lost, Grey's Anatomy, American Idol, Survivor

1 comments:

Alynda said...

I agree with anywhere warm. It is snowing like mad this morning :( I signed my adjunct papers yesterday so I am official and my BYUI email is kuscha@byui.edu. FYI - I appear BEFORE dad in the employee directory!

Post a Comment