Thursday, March 27, 2008

My "secret"

So many people have asked me what my secret to weight loss is since I've posted those pictures. Drum roll please.....Weight Watchers. I stopped going to the meetings a while ago because of my work schedule and I really need to start going again. I realize how important going to the meetings are. But the most important thing about weight loss (in my opinion) is journaling. I need to start doing that again too. But I haven't found a good way to work in exercise now that I work full-time. Any suggestions? Thank you to all of you who've been so supportive! I love you guys!

3 comments:

cori said...

you are beatiful! and there is no secret about that! love ya!

Gunter of the Hill People said...

I would be happy to help with the exercise thing. I can wake you up at 5:00 everyday when I get up! Aren't I so helpful?

Seriously hun, you are gorgeous and smokin' hot! I love you!!!

Donna said...

Steve Warner! How are you?! I just saw your comment on my blog and couldn't believe it. I have always wondered what happened to you. Last thing I knew you were getting married and then you disappered. Its good to see life treated you well. Your kids are so cute. You were always so nice and fun to be around. Keep in touch. And how does my sister in law know your wife? I should ask her. Small world. Thanks for stopping by our blog.

Post a Comment