Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Finally!!


One of the first major home purchases Steve and I made was a washer and dryer. We bought them with a $500 bonus that I got from work. I was pregnant with Addison. That was a long time ago and we've been using the same washer and dryer for over 9 years now. I've wanted a new set for a very long time. I wanted something that would wash more than 4 or 5 towels at a time. Don't get me wrong our old pair were awesome! It was what we could afford at the time and they still work great. But today we got our new washer and dryer!! I am so totally excited. Nice huh?

4 comments:

Jill said...

they're beautiful! did you name them? is anyone else allowed to touch them? have the kids tossed fluffy things (like a cat) in to see it "swim"?

i bought a front-loader a few years ago. a good one, it gets the job down. right now it sounds like a fighter jet is taking off in my laundry room.

Gunter of the Hill People said...

I'll answer the question from jwill. No. No one besides Tami is allowed to touch them. We are simply not qualified to opperate such elaborate pieces of machinery. Personally, I fear touching the wrong buttons may initiate armageddon.

However, I AM allowed to FOLD the laundry. :)

Aubrey Garff said...

I am way jealous! I have wanted those forever, just in bright red!!!

Jen said...

I am so jealous! My washer takes me DAYS to get our laundry done. At least I don't have to use quarters though! :)

Post a Comment