Sunday, August 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Steve!




We celebrated Steve's 36th birthday with our awesome, amazing, hilarious, I can't say enough good things about them friends, Tiff and Jared. We went to dinner at Famous Daves and then headed down to Boondocks in Draper. Man oh man did we have fun! We got the unlimited wrist bands and spent the evening riding the go-karts, playing laser tag, people watching, riding the bumper boats and playing the games inside. I had never played laser tag before! It was a blast! We played against a team of little kids and they were so fun! It was great. The bumper boats were hilarious! We got soaked (see picts). Steve can we celebrate your birthday every weekend there? It was fun to just feel like kids again and not have a care in the world. Also...thanks Tiff and Jared for the present! You guys are "nuts"!!

3 comments:

Gunter of the Hill People said...

Thanks honey, it was an awesome birthday and Boondocks was a riot. Thanks Tiff & Jared we had a ball hanging out with you guys!

Sarah said...

Glad you guys had a fun time! This is Sarah Mosher (Ahsltrom)...I've been watching your blog since I found it on Jen's. I'm challenging everyone to leave a comment on all of the blogs they check...I'm sure you had no idea I was checking on yours!!! I remember being a freshman and having you ask me to accompany you for the talent show - I thought I was the coolest person ever that a senior would even talk to me and then even ask me to play!!! Glad you guys are doing well!!!

Tiffany said...

I have been going "nutz" just thinking about how much fun we had.It was a ball!! I wish we could do it every weekend...I have not had that much fun in... I don't know how long. Who would have thought that getting older could be so much fun.You guys are the BEST I hope we can do it again soon!!!

Post a Comment