Saturday, August 9, 2008

A quick update

Steve starts his job on Monday! Hooray. After much prayer we decided that it was right to go back to his old company and work. They made him an offer and he accepted it. I am so happy! Thank you honey for sacrificing and working so hard for us.

After 5 weeks of having a productive cough I decided that it was time to finally see a Dr. He told me that I have an upper respiratory infection (no wonder I was so tired and grumpy all the time!). So he gave me antibiotics, an inhaler and cough syrup. I hope that I start feeling better soon!

Last night my friend Aubrey and I decided to end the week with ice cream! That's right. It was one of THOSE weeks! Thanks Aubrey for the laughs!! Good times.

Anyways...I'm going to enjoy this weekend! Too bad I'm done reading "Breaking Dawn". It was awesome btw!! I give it an A-.

1 comments:

Shafferprincess said...

Okay, Syd got married? Whoa!! When did that happen? *sigh* She was in Primary when we first moved into the ward, and now she's married. Wow!

And, congrats to Steve getting a job, and I'm so glad that his former comp. wants him back! Yeah for paychecks!

Renee

Post a Comment