Thursday, September 25, 2008

This is called "FIRST REACTIONS QUIZ". You have to type the 1ST thing
that comes to mind whenever you hear these 31 things. You can't think
and go back and change your answers.

Beer: Acquired taste
McDonalds: Clog the arteries
Relationships: ups and downs
Purple: loved it as a kid
Power Rangers: too violent
Steroids: Make you UGLY!! And WAY to unnatural looking
Cartoons: Why don’t they have good ones anymore?
Florida: Hurricanes
Santa Claus: I will always believe
Halloween: cooler weather, soup, candy
Alice in wonderland: HATE it! Someone was on acid when the wrote that.
Myspace: too many perves. Teeny bops are the only ones on there.
Clowns: I hate the circus
Marriage: Too many ups and downs.
Paris: Want to go there!
Blondes: Love the jokes
Brunettes: I wish I was blonde
One night stands: Why? That’s stupid
Donald Trump: I wish I had money like him.
Neverland: Don’t like Peter Pan.
Pixie: Dust
Vanilla ice cream: Only if LOADED with lots of toppings.
Hooters: Ade teaching Ian “Hooters they have good wings”
High School Musical: I secretly LOVE the music and have it on my ipod.
Pajamas: Need to buy some
Woody: Toy Story. Always giggle when I hear his name.
Wet Socks: Pruned toes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment