Tuesday, April 28, 2009

3 Armed man and Claritin A???

My kids crack me up!! First I have to tell you about something that happened while we were watching General Conference. The choir was singing the closing song and the opening shot was the organists. Addison was AMAZED!! She said "Oh my gosh!!! Look, that guy has 3 arms!!". We laughed so hard. From the camera angle it didn't look like 2 people sitting at the organ it looked like one man with 3 arms.

Ian suffers from terrible allergies. We give him Claritin and it helps. Well, the other night he needed some and I told him that I didn't have any "Claritin D" and that I would have to get some more. He kept asking me about it and I told him over and over again that I didn't have any "Claritin D". He thought about it for a minute and then asked "well, don't you have any Claritin A?".

I love my kids!

1 comments:

Alynda said...

I could use some "Claritin A" right about now. I am going for allergy testing in the morning and I haven't been able to take anything since Monday. Yikes - my head is killing me.

Post a Comment