Sunday, July 12, 2009

Highlights for the Week


Since I have a terrible memory I thought I'd TRY to re-cap this week. If I've left anything out let me know. I do remember it was a pretty fun week. We took the kids to the park for FREE lunch. I don't take them often but we went with our friends. Addison and I went to Renae's house for a sparkle toe party. We both LOVE our toes and how colorful they are. On Friday Tiffany and I took the kids to This Is The Place Park for free family fun day. It was HOT, HOT, HOT and down right miserable. But it was fun to see the kids at the petting zoo, ride the horses and ride the train. Then we went to our ward party. Yesterday we went and saw a hilarious play at Desert Star Theater. It was one of my favorites. I want to go back and see it again. Then we went back to our friend's house to celebrate a birthday. Today we went to our new ward for the first time since moving back. It was great. Everyone we met is so excited that we are here and they are so excited that we have kids. And our new bishop looks so much like my dad. So much so that Carter called him Papa today. It really was a great week! Oh!! I just heard thunder. It just got that much better!

1 comments:

Aubrey Garff said...

I love your enthusiasm girl. Send a little my way, I could use it. Love ya! aubs

Post a Comment