Wednesday, September 16, 2009

New Hair!

I am always messing with my hair! I wore it super, boy short for so many years and then grew it out. It was one length down to my shoulders when I cut it. I wasn't happy with the cut though. Then I got it cut on a whim at a beauty school in ID and LOVED it. So I've been having my current hairdresser keep it cut like this. Ok...for years Steve has been begging me to dye my hair blonde again. He once saw a picture of me with short, messy, blonde hair and thought that it looked cute. That picture was taken when I was only 21 years old! So I caved in a couple of weeks ago and went blonde. It was a TERRIBLE mistake. Everyone loved it except me. I couldn't stand to look at myself in the mirror. It changed my skin tone and everything. YUCK!! So I dyed it myself last night and now I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it. This picture doesn't do it justice. I love it! It's a dark brown redish color. It's perfect.

2 comments:

Shafferprincess said...

You look awesome - as usual!!! But, I think you should post a picture of the blond - kind of a before and after! :)

Alynda said...

I LOVE IT!!!!

Post a Comment