Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Flu Strikes Our House

This is terrible!! Carter and I are so sick right now. We both have fevers and both have all of the flu symptoms. I called our Dr. and they said that they aren't even testing for H1N1. The nurse just told me to treat the symptoms and if things get worse to come in. So far things are ok. Carter has been eating ok and drinking well. But the pain is terrible! Tylenol doesn't do anything for me. Ibuprophen seems to help some though. I just want to feel better. My head is killing me and you should see the house! Holy Moly it is in sad shape. Isn't that what happens when the mom is sick? So listen up husbands...take care of your wives when they are sick. They are NOT using you if they need a drink of water or need something else. You'll realize that when this flu hits you in the butt! But then maybe it will be too late.

1 comments:

Aubrey Garff said...

I am so sorry, we can totally sympathize. Me and all my kids had it for 10 days! I was so sick I had to crawl to the kitchen to make lunch for Ivan who didn't get it as bad. I wish I was there to help out.

Post a Comment