Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Crow Tastes Like...Chicken

Steve and I have been married for 11 1/2 years now. During this time Steve has tried, in vain, to get me to like basketball. I hated basketball. It drove me crazy that the last few minutes of the game would take FOREVER. A couple of weeks ago I went to my first live Jazz game. We had "suite" seats (pardon the pun) and it was so fun to be there and see it live. I tasted crow that night. Steve had a good laugh when I admitted that I did have a good time and that I was beginning to like basketball.

Well...last night Steve took Addison to her first game. They had a blast and Addison cheered and yelled along with the crowd. I had sent Ian to bed and decided that I would turn on the TV and watch something. The end of the Jazz game was on. They were ahead by only 1 point. I decided to watch it. And guess what? I was actually liking it! I was yelling at the TV. Someone fouled Boozer and he missed his 2 free throws. I wasn't happy and yelled! All of a sudden Ian came up all sleepy and said that my yelling had woken him up! And Carter said that I hurt his ears. Oops!

I texted Steve and he laughed so hard that he almost fell down the staris.


1 comments:

Gunter of the Hill People said...

Yelling at the TV? Why would you do that? Someone used to tell me it was pointless because the players can't hear you.

Who was that?

I love you, Tami! Having a hoops-loving wife is awesome!

Post a Comment