Friday, April 30, 2010

Goodbye Stress...For Now

I am not a "bath" person. I don't take them on regular occasions. This has been a horrendous week for me. Today I was literally running on empty and needed a re-fill. So I decided to take a bath. I locked myself in the bathroom, turned off the lights and ran a HOT bath. I sat for a very long time. I am amazed at how relaxed I feel now. I think this might become a regular thing for me. Now I need to buy some smelly bath things and some candles. Hmmm...maybe I'll buy one of those caddys that sit across the tub. Too bad I can't take my Nook in there with me! Do you think they have a "bath" fan club on facebook? I'll join!

1 comments:

Sam said...

You could make a waterproof case for you nook! Love baths, I don't get to take them anymore, so enjoy them for me, will ya?

Post a Comment