Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Kung Zhu

I got a HUGE surprise today on my doorstep! A few months ago I filled out a survey/application to demo a new toy called Kung Zhu. They are similar to Zhu Zhu pets but these are geared for boys ages 8-12. I have to admit that my almost 4 year old LOVES it too. I'm still learning how to play with these. The Kung Zhu pets actually have the technology that the more you "train" them the faster they transform into battling, fighting warriors. There are snap on armor that is sold separately. It even allows you to activate the armor so the Kung Zhu pet knows what armor it's wearing. My 3 year old named his Kung Zhu "War War". Each Kung Zhu hamster has its own personality and makes special noises. There are several different play sets the connect together to create the most amazing hamster playgoround. Here are just a few of them. Even though it's geared for boys my daughter loved playing with it too.

Getting ready to battle!
It felt like Christmas morning and looked like it too.
I can't wait to blog some more about this. Stay tuned for more of my review. These are some smart hamsters that you don't have to feed or clean up after! All I have to say right now is AMAZING and worth every penny you spend on this toy!

1 comments:

Gunter of the Hill People said...

Someone should tell Carter to put on pants for the next photo shoot.

Post a Comment