Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Thinking About...

I have a lot on my mind right now. I am so excited for the month of September and for celebrating the family with my family. But I'm also excited for other things too. I am about ready to burst! So here's what is getting me so excited.

SEPTEMBER/FALL - I love the leaves, the smells, the food (soups...here we come). I'm not sure if I'm really excited about my upcoming surgery though. On Sept 17th I am having BOTH feet operated on. That should be interesting. But I am so excited at the thought of being able to walk again and exercise again without any pain.

OCTOBER - I LOVE Halloween. It's such a fun holiday. And it will also be the kick off for a new family project. More to come later.

NOVEMBER - I have somthing exciting too planned. It's all about really thinking about what we are grateful for. And why we should be grateful for so much more! I love Thanksgiving. And I want to celebrate all month long.

DECEMBER - This has got to be one of my favorite times of the year. We have traditions that keep us busy every day of the month. I'll share those with you too! And we are doing a fun 12 days of Christmas to a few families. I already bought some of the things needed for it. Can you believe that Christmas items are already in the stores? I absolutely LOVE it.

My heart is full. I have so much to be grateful for. I adore my kids and my husband. I have such a great family!

1 comments:

Jocelyn Christensen said...

This is totally the best season!

Post a Comment