Monday, November 1, 2010

My Christmas Wish List...

Can you believe it's November already? Where has this year gone? This is the time of year that I have my kids start making their wish lists. So I've been thinking about what I want this year. I thought that I wanted a Cricket Cutter until I saw this...
 I really, really want this!  It's called Silhouette.  And it hooks up to your computer.  That means you don't need to spend more money on cartridges.  And you can buy images at their online store for $.99.  I can just imagine how much I can do with this machine.  Oh I'm so excited. 

1 comments:

Jocelyn Christensen said...

Ooh lala! Hey, I got the CD in the mail today, and I LOVE IT! It's so awesome! Thank you so very much. This would def make a great christmas gift...especially at $3 a cd! That's awesome! Thank you, I love it!

Post a Comment