Monday, March 21, 2011

My Favorite Etsy Things

How sad is it that I'm just NOW starting to shop on Etsy?  I always considered myself crafty and thought why pay money for stuff I can make?  Yea, right.  Like I'm really that creative!  So here are just a few of my favorite finds.  I always have said that Oprah has a list and so can I!  

I am in love with cows!  Like seriously...IN LOVE with cows.  When I saw this amazing print I knew I HAD to have it.  Don't you just love it?  Candace is amazingly talented!  And guess who I'm going to take art lessons from starting in April?  Candace!  Her talent blows me away.  I can't wait to buy this and hang it in my kitchen. 
I ordered this necklace as soon as I saw it.  It's the Young Women's theme for the year (13th Article of Faith).  I love it and wear it all them time.  I love the vintage style.  And the quality is great!

Oh my goodness!  How cute is this wreath?  p.p.s. I love this wreath!

What have you found on Esty lately?  I'd LOVE to know!

2 comments:

Diane Writes said...

Hi Tami! I am not yet fully familiar with Etsy. I also haven't bought anything from them. But I always window shop for the products of a friend / fellow blogger, Duni from Germany. You may to take a look and window shop too ;-) http://www.etsy.com/shop/PeriDotbyDuni

Have a great day ahead!

Mamarazzi said...

i am a BIG fan of Etsy, hence my Monday Etsy giveaways...LOVE!!

Post a Comment