Saturday, April 30, 2011

5 on Friday

Holy moly the last 2 weeks have been crazy busy!  I didn't have a chance to make my weekly list and right now I'm finally able to sit at the computer for a bit to create my weekly post!  I hope you all had a great week!

Here are the top 5 for the week

1.  I hosted a royal tea party last night.  I'll post pictures later today.  They are on my facebook page so if we are facebook friends go check them out.  We had such a fun time.  

2.  My nephew's surgery went really well.  They are back home now and I miss them already.  

3.  I signed up for 3 new buzz agent campaigns.  It's been a while since I've done a campaign.  I'm excited to buzz about these products I get to review.

4.  On Thursday my Visiting Teachers came over for their visit.  It was 1pm; I was still in a bathrobe and I had completely forgotten that they were coming.  It had been a very hard couple days and I totally broke down!  They brought us all dinner that night.  It was the nicest thing; and it tasted so good too!  I love my VT.  And I know they love me in return.  Thank you ladies so very, very much.  

5.  My Mom and Dad sent me a pot of succulents along with one of the nicest notes I've ever received.  I love succulents and I love that they will last and last and I won't have to throw them away.  I love flowers but they never last long.  
6.  Sorry...I've got to add this.  I have decided to make some pretty great changes in my life.  I will be stepping up to the plate and take care of ME.  I've gotten lost as a wife and mother and have lost focus of ME.  NO MORE.  I'm done doing that.  I started something amazing this week.  I can't wait to see what the future holds for this girl.  

Bottom 5 for the week

1.  Casey is gone!  WAAAAAHHHHHH!  I loved that kid.  I want to buy tickets to the AI concert just to see him.  Can I ask a question?  Why in the world is Jacob still around?  And what's up with those girls?  America...you are messed up!

2.  The Cowboys are gone too!  Oh my gravy I am going to miss them.
3.  I have really realized how much I miss an old friend.  It's been hard for me.  I need her back in my life.  

4.  I realized I can't take my "Raising Suburban Chickens" class because it's clashes with another class I'm taking.  But the good news is that we are still signed up for the "ghostbusters" class.  I can't wait to visit some haunted places!

5.  My baby is on yet ANOTHER medication for his tummy problems.  I guess it's better than surgery again but still!  Hirschsprung's Disease you suck!  The meds are supposed to relax his bowles at night so he doesn't poop in his sleep; or something like that.  I'm worried about him starting kindergarten.  Maybe I will just hold him back a year.  Uggg...this is stressful!

I hope you all have a fantastic week! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment