Tuesday, April 26, 2011

MIA...Hiccup

I know I've been MIA for the last little while.  I have a good excuse!  My nephew is in the hospital recovering from his last surgery (Hooray!!) and I'm watching my sister's two kids.  I'm shocked at how much work having 5 kids is.  And it might be a little while longer until I start blogging again until my house recovers. 

My sister took Ellis to the play room to make a puppet.  Ellis also wrote a cute little script to go along with it.  It was taped by Primary Children's Medical Center and was posted on you tube and on their facebook page.  Here it is for your viewing pleasure.

1 comments:

{leah} said...

I hope the little guy gets better really quick!!!

And I hope that your house stays standing after 5 kids :) Cousins are so fun!!!

Post a Comment