Monday, April 4, 2011

Royal Tea Party

Ok...I know I am an American but I'm really, really excited for the royal wedding on April 29th.  

How cute is this couple?  I'm sure Diana is looking down with pride in her heart.  I know I would.

So to celebrate this royal event I'm hosting a tea party!  

Want to come?  Here's what's on the menu...chicken salad sandwiches, cucumber sandwiches, egg salad sandwiches, watercress & goat cheese sandwiches, herbed cream cheese sandwiches, raisin scones, lavender scones, lemon curd, devonshire cream, cream puffs and lemon cookies.

So here's the royal invite...

Host your own Royal Tea Party!  Make it all fancy like and have everyone wear a hat!  I'm also having my guests bring a little "wedding" present to exchange.

Who wants to come?  Host your party and then on the 30th we'll all get together again to post and share pictures.  Spread the word!

Cheers! 

2 comments:

Annie-Savor This Moment said...

Hi, Tami, I clicked over from We Talk of Christ, We Rejoice in Christ and am now following your blog on Networked Blogs. You are funny. Nuf said.

Karina said...

This sounds like fun!!

Post a Comment