Monday, July 25, 2011

My "Baby" is 5 Today!

Our little caboose turned 5 today!  He was so excited for his birthday!  We had a great day today.  Grandma & Grandma Warner came for the birthday festivities too!
Ian was so excited to give him a Harry Potter Lego set!
No peeking!

Just had to throw in a picture of the cute dog in!
He loved his tent that Addison got for him.
He really, really wanted fireworks for his birthday too!  I love that every year we can celebrate his birthday with fireworks!  Today was the official Pioneer Day in the state.  So we could still set off fireworks.  I found these exploding Osama Bin Laden heads.  Awesome!
I can't believe how well this kid can keep a rhythm.  It's crazy that a 5 year old has such mad drum skills!
Grandma & Grandpa came to celebrate with us!  Carter loves them so much!

Playing with the dog!  He was NOT about to let go of the rope!
The rain didn't ruin the festivities at all!  

I love my little guy!  He makes me smile every day!  He says the cutest and most sincere things to his mommy!  I am lucky to have him as my son!
Happy Birthday big guy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment