Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Introducing "The Hubs"

I hope my husband doesn't kill me for posting these pictures.  They were on his facebook account so they were legal of me to steal, right?  

I miss him so much!  How can you not miss these teeth?
Which one is dumber?
This jail is just made of PVC pipe.  I'm thinking of installing one in our basement.

He hated his time out!  But he was being so naughty!
I love the kind of dad he is! 
See what I mean?
Zoom in on this picture!  Look at Carter's face.  This kid could not love this man anymore!
This is my favorite picture of us! 
Do you see my face as I'm helping my son shoot the .22?  We really do love to go shooting.

Playing around at the zoo.
I love my hubby!  I don't care what any one else thinks of us!  I'm so happy.  We've come a long way and I can't wait to go even further!

Love you Hubs!


0 comments:

Post a Comment