Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Want To Know Wednesday

Photobucket

I'm totally avoiding avoiding housework right now so what better way to use my time?  Right, there's nothing better!  I love these questions!  Thanks Mamarazzi, Quesov and Crazymama!

{1} What is your feel better remedy when you are sick? 
I LOVE the packets of soup that you mix with boiling water.  But they have to be the ones with extra noodles.  I also love my sleep and just laying in bed.  I have a really bad habit of not drinking enough so the Hubs really pushed the drinks and I don't like that so much.  But it does help!  
{2} When illness strikes, what is your policy on staying home from work, school or church with yourself and the family?
I'm pretty easy going about this.  If you are sick, you stay home.  My kids have totally tried faking it though.  On those days (VERY few) I make them stay in bed ALL day long.  They hate this!  They've learned not to fake it or call home in the middle of the day!  
{3} What do you think is worse? Flu or cold?
I absolutely hate having a cold.  I can't stand it when you can't taste or smell anything!  I hate the stuffy noses.  And I really hate going to bed when I have a cold.  It's miserable to sleep with a stuffy nose.  Ick.
{4} Flu shots? Do you get them? Have you yet?
I never get a flu shot.  I honestly don't see the point at all.  It just seems like only old people get them.  I still don't get why they do it.  I'm afraid that if I do get a flu shot it will make me sick.  I don't get them for my kids either.  It's a total waste of money to me.
{5} When are are feeling down, what is your usual, go-to therapy? (retail therapy, exercise, comfort food, etc).
I am a firm believer in thrift store retail therapy.  That trash really is my treasure!  I love finding an item to restore or remake over.  Love it!!  Oh and I LOVE going book shopping.  I love the smell of bookstores, especially if there's a coffee shop in them.  Oh the joys of sitting with a hot drink and reading.  Really, there's nothing better!

Thanks again ladies for the great questions this week! 

2 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

ooooh thrift store retail therapy sounds fun...way better than the dollar isle.

thanks for linking up!

Crazymamaof6 said...

Awesome answers.

Thanks for linking up.

I am right there with you on colds and sleep. And the thrifting is awesome retail therapy.

Post a Comment