1. Addison and her friend held a fundraiser today. See previous post.
2. We got together at my SIL's house for glitter toes! It was such a fun treat for my toes!
3. We planted our garden. I am so excited. We planted 11 tomato plants, 4 pepper plants, pumpkins, lemon cucumbers, regular cucumbers, lettuce, radish, carrots, beets and beans and lots of herbs!
Here are my cute toes and the dirt from the garden!
4. Ian went on his first scout camping trip. He had so much fun. I should have sent a camera with him though. Those pictures would have been hilarious, I'm sure.
5. And finally The Hubs and I celebrated our 14th wedding anniversary.
1. I took the kids to the dentist. It's been about 9 months since they last went. I know, every 6 months...blah blah. Anyway, Carter has to get a crown and 2 cavities filled. I just about burst out in tears at the dentist's office. After all he's been through I couldn't bear the thought of him having to get all this done. I feel like the world's worst mom.
2. Ian got in trouble at school for drawing The Butt Boy. It's a kid with a big butt that likes to fart. He's an 11 year old boy. It's what they do. His teacher ripped the page out of his book and said it was sexual harassment. She refuses to give us back the original picture. Instead we just got a copy of it. She says she has to show it to the principal. This does NOT make me happy.
This is the infamous drawing. Oh I'm still so mad. This is sexual harassment? In what world?
I gave him back his book and encouraged him to write and write and write about Butt Boy.
3. We live right under the glide path to the airport. The other night a huge military air plane flew over and our 5 year old yelled, "Holy S&*@". Not sure where he pulled that out from but he pulled it out of his vocabulary and used it in the right context. Atta boy! Just kidding. It was pretty funny.
4. Still jobless...even though he's had some amazing interviews. The waiting is killing us.
5. I donated plasma last Thursday and when the blood returned to my arm it missed the vein and went down into my fore arm. It hurt so bad. I ended up bruising so badly. I applied heat to my arm and it started to get better. But then after I had plowed the garden another major bruise came up. Ouch!!
Have a good one!