I'm glad you are sitting. Otherwise you might have fainted because I'm actually posting a 5 on Friday...on time!! Whoa! These last few weeks have not been kind. It really is true that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. So without further ado here is the latest and greatest...
1. Our only car died. Wait, it turned out well! After The Hubs replaced the battery it was still dead. So my FIL took him to the auto store and they bought a new alternator. If you are skeptical whether or not God still works miracles today worry no more. He does! They were able to replace the alternator without incidence! Awesome. It runs like a champ now.
2. I was asked to be the chairman of the Kearns North area for Pennies by the Inch. Did you click on the link? See the picture on the top of the website? Yea, that's me and Carter! I am in charge of 6 districts (or stakes). I am so excited!
3. We are in the process of raising money for HOPE KIDS. I have amazing, generous friends! Thank you to all who have donated so far. We still need to raise more! This money raised is used for all of the amazing activities that we get to participate in as a family. So if you are going to be in the Salt Lake area in October we'd love for you to join our 5K team! Feel free to share the link too! We need all the help we can get!
4. We have the best home care nurse ever! His name is Dylan and we are seriously so blessed that he was assigned to take care of Carter.
5. My parents are in Mexico! I am so excited for them. 3 years is a long time to be away but they are serving the Lord so I won't complain one bit! They are going to be awesome mission presidents. I love them so much!
1. Carter's PICC line has become infected. It's not terrible at this point which is good. Dylan comes twice a week for dressing changes. Carter has also got a terrible infection on his bum. This poor boy! I have switched running his TPN. It was running all night long but I became tired of changing the sheets and washing his mattress every day. So now I get up at 3:45 am and hook him up. It runs for the majority of the day but he doesn't seem to mind. Now I just need to train my mind to shut up so I can go back to sleep. I'm tired.
2. There was a 6 year old murdered less than a mile away from our home. It just makes me sick. It makes me so sad to drive around that area and see the pink and purple ribbons hung up everywhere. It scares me too.
3. Carter's tooth is killing him. Seriously, can this kid catch a break? Time to call the dentist again and take him back in. They better fix it for free since it's the tooth that they worked on last week.
4. Still jobless.
5. The landlord still won't replace our broken dishwasher.
So there you have it! I hope you all have a great week!!