I hope you are sitting down because if you aren't you probably just fell over from the shock of an actual 5 of Friday post! That's right...it's back!
1. We have a new dog. Ok, technically we got him 2 weeks ago so it didn't happen this week. But he's great. We found him for free on our local classified section. His previous owner said he'll be 2 next month but she kind of lied to us. Based on his teeth and his behavior we think he's around 6-9 months old. He's a Cocker Spaniel mix.
2. I deleted the facebook app off of my phone. I need a break. Let's see how long I can stay off, right?
3. The Hubs did the taxes and we will have enough to buy a car. It won't be anything fancy but it will actually have enough seat belts for all of us. That will be a new experience.
4. I was asked to be the PTA president for the local Jr. High next year and I said yes. Should this be on the bottom list? I'm pretty excited about it.
5. I got to "Skype" with my parents who are serving as mission presidents in Mexico right now. I miss them oodles.
1. Our only vehicle is officially dead. Life just got a whole lot interesting. Hurry up taxes and get here!
2. As I'm typing this I'm now realizing everything I have to do but can not do because we don't have a freaking car! I can't even go to the store.
3. I think parent/teacher conferences are a complete waste of time. I had them scheduled for last night but couldn't make it because of the stupid car issue. Today I was talking to my son's teacher and explained the situation. She said we could do it later and that it would just be a bragging session anyway. My other kid is another story. He got his phone taken away until further notice because of his grades.
4. I don't even have a bike that I can ride to the store! Do you see a bitter pattern here? This blows!
5. I know that people don't mean to hurt other people's feelings on facebook but it happens all the time. I do not need the constant reminder that I am po po po poor. I have got to stop being so bitter! Maybe I should start standing on a corner with a sign or something.
Love to you all!