Thursday, January 24, 2008

BYU Fan gone overboard

I have to tell you guys about the BIGGEST BYU fan I have ever seen in my life. I'm not kidding...whenever I see him (it's everyday I pick the kids up from school) he's dressed head to toe in BYU garb. He has a personalized license plate on his car, he has BYU stickers on his phone, he always wears a BYU hat, jacket, t-shirt, pants and probably underwear too! I have never seen anyone so obsessed with a team. This is crazy to me. Don't get me wrong, I bleed blue but come on! I wonder what else he has that has that BYU logo on it. Oh the possiblities like a shower curtain, soap on a rope, cups, plates, rugs, etc. I wonder what his wife thinks of the BYU sheets she has to sleep in? Just kidding. Go BYU, I guess!

2 comments:

The Dinner Belle said...

I'm so glad to hear that you are a BYU fan! Go Cougs. That guy sounds really amusing - you should start keeping an inventory of what you see him wearing everyday!

Tami's Eclectic Corner said...

That's a great idea! And I'll try and snap a pict or two!

Post a Comment