Addison had so much fun tonight. She really wanted the Hannah Montana CD. I tricked her. I put her Disney on Ice tickets in a CD case and wrapped those up. Sure enough, she thought it was the CD and opened it first. It was awesome! I've posted a video of her opening her presents tonight. Look for it on my video links and you might have to plug your ears for the screams (Ade - I should've video taped her opening the poster. I've never heard her scream like that). Steve's parents drove out for dinner. We had so much fun.
Monday, February 11, 2008
Birthday Picts
Addison had so much fun tonight. She really wanted the Hannah Montana CD. I tricked her. I put her Disney on Ice tickets in a CD case and wrapped those up. Sure enough, she thought it was the CD and opened it first. It was awesome! I've posted a video of her opening her presents tonight. Look for it on my video links and you might have to plug your ears for the screams (Ade - I should've video taped her opening the poster. I've never heard her scream like that). Steve's parents drove out for dinner. We had so much fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I love the shirt! I am so glad she liked it!
Post a Comment