Tuesday, November 25, 2008

New Front Teeth

I'm finally getting permanant fakies! No, not those kind silly! At least not right now! Ha ha ha. After over 21 years, yes years, of having nasty fake front teeth I'm getting new ones!! I've had my temporary crowns on 2 weeks now and couldn't wait any longer. I called the dentist's office today and they had come in the mail! Hooray! And not only that...they had an appt available tomorrow! I can NOT wait!!

Now my boss can't make fun anymore! The temps were awful! I will take a before, temp and final pict and post it soon. The temps they put on seriously look like beaver teeth! It's actually been really funny going the rounds with Frank, my boss. He's hilarious! Ok Mr. Frank...no more!

7 comments:

Michelle... said...

I don't think I knew you didn't have your own front teeth.

Heidi said...

I guess that means no more Beaver jokes... I happy for you. Good luck tomorrow. PS I need your yam recipe. Thanks

Heidi said...

Read my last comment with an asian accent.. it makes it sound more funny.

Aubrey Garff said...

Yeah for new teeth! I too did not know that those weren't yours! Good luck! Sorry I missed your call yesterday!

The Sutton Family said...

i've been waiting and waiting to see your beautiful new fakies...so show 'em already! oh and on a braver note...i'm gonna call you and ask just what the CRAP is up with you? hee hee hee...enough skirting around the situation. i want details!! prepare yourself...mmmuahahahaha!! i love you tami!!

Gunter of the Hill People said...

The new teeth are mah-velous! I didn't think my sweetie could get any hotter, but she did!

Shafferprincess said...

Okay, Tami, time to show 'em off! Congrats on the new teeth! :)

Post a Comment