Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sick baby...and NO MORE WORK!!

I forgot how hard it is to have a sick toddler. I forgot about the whining and crying, nose wipes, Dr. appts... But now I remember the pluses...LOTS of cuddles and he'll actually sit still so I can really hold him.

I am officially a stay at home mom now! Can I just tell you all how relived I am not to be working there anymore? Because of recent events in my life I've decided that I don't need anything toxic or stressful (if I can help it) in my life. It's been a very good thing for me. I am thrilled to stay home with Carter and to be home for the older kids when they get home from school. I am soooo excited!!

5 comments:

Shafferprincess said...

Congrats on being a stay-at-home mom, Tami! It's hard, sometimes, but it's so worth it! I love being home with Gavin all day! :)

And, despite all the minuses of kids being sick, my favorite side effect is the cuddling, too! I love that they cuddle and will actually stay still. Enjoy it while you can!

Melanie said...

Yay for you, so exciting. I hope you can really enjoy it. :0)

Erin said...

Rock on stay-at-home-Mamma!

Alynda said...

This is a call for a party if I've ever heard one. I am excited for you. Love you tons.

Momma to LG said...

I am excited for you Tami! It is the most difficult job I have ever had. I do want to warn you that I sometimes get depressed because it can be isolating. Pay attention to how you are feeling so you get support!

Post a Comment