Friday, May 22, 2009

Forget the couch!! You're sleeping on the tramp!

As I was falling asleep the other night I heard a man say something and then start hacking up a lung. It sounded like he was in our backyard and I was kind of freaked out. I tried to listen in on the conversation but there wasn't one. He just kept on coughing. I finally fell asleep around 11 or so. Then as I was getting ready the next morning I heard the same coughing. I peeked out the window and saw our neighbor, a grown man, sleeping by himself on their trampoline. I thought it was strange. I laughed at first and then thought that wasn't very nice...maybe there was a good explanation for this strange behavior. I thought...maybe he has back problems and that is the only place that is really comfortable. Then I thought that he wanted a taste of his childhood. Or maybe his wife got mad at him and said "oh no...the couch isn't good enough buddy!! It's the trampoline for you." Then I laughed some more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment