Friday, June 5, 2009

Faith...

I'm so lacking in the faith department right now. I know I need to pray for it but I'm too burned out to do that. How sad is that? Has anyone ever felt like this? Please tell me I'm not the only one. We are moving tomorrow. That is stressfull enough. Then Carter goes into the hospital next week for his surgery. I have to memorize all the music for the choir. And to top it all off we had unexpected visitors show up at our door today.

I had taken the kids to the park becasue I think we are all going crazy and we needed a time-out. When I drove up I saw our landlord on our grass. What??? He didn't give a notice or anything. He wanted to walk through the house to see if there were any damages. Ummm...ok. Yea, we live like pigs and LOVE to put holes in the walls and destroy things!! NOT. At least he was impressed with the way the house looked. Seriously...what was he expecting? Yikes. I so did NOT need this today. This is such a mess. Who can I trust out here? I hate this. I can't wait for this to all be over. I would LOVE to say more but I won't.

I am so thankful to my husband, friends and family. They have all been supportive lately. I am stressed and depressed. NOT a good combo! We have been so blessed and have received so much appreciated help! Thank you! You are my rock!

3 comments:

Karina said...

We are going thru some horrible things involving family (in-laws) and a bunch of other things. The only thing keeping me from loosing it and becoming a horrible person is prayer and faith. I need to focus on my family's happiness instead of what I would rather happen to those horrible people because i'm tired of them consuming my thoughts. The only thing I can control is my faith, the rest the Lord will take care of, including whatever punishment He may have for them. As for me and my family all we can do is what is require of us, even praying for them.

Aubrey Garff said...

Girl, you know you are awesome, and everyone lacks faith now and then. Chin up!

Gunter of the Hill People said...

Wow, you are so NOT alone on the faith thing! Don't worry sweetheart. You are amazing. You have great friends and family pulling for you and things are turning out great! Just remember, when you are burned out is the best time to pray. I love you gorgeous!

Post a Comment