Thursday, June 4, 2009

Ready or not here it comes!

Holy Moly!! Only 1 more day before we move. I have so much still to do. I'd say we are 90% packed up but it's the last little bit that drives me crazy. Thank goodness for trashbags and "misc" boxes. I'm so proud of myself though! I've lost so much weight! I'd say I've lost at least 500 pounds!! Ha, ha, ha!! Seriously though...I have a really hard time letting things go. But I was tired of living in clutter and so we've given soooo much away. It feels really good. I went to an enrichment activity last month and there was a talk about organizing your home. She said something that really struck me. Am I living in a home or a storage shed? So NO MORE clutter! Hooray!! What a great feeling. Now hopefully the move Saturday will go smoothly. I am getting excited.

0 comments:

Post a Comment