Sunday, June 7, 2009

We're Here!

The move yesterday went so well! We had to make two trips but that's ok. Tiffany, Jared, David, Mike, Nick, Brandt, Dad and Steve...THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HELPING US!! I seriously appreciate all of you more than you will ever know.

I didn't sleep well last night. It was strange sleeping somewhere else. The kids slept well though. That was great.

As I was driving off the freeway yesterday I just knew that we are where we're supposed to be. I do like this house and can't wait to get to know our neighbors. We had one neighbor come over and bring us cookies. I even got a hug from her! Her kids came over to to introduce themselves. I am excited.

I didn't think that I'd like hearing traffic and things like that again but I have to admit that I do! I definately am a CITY girl. I LOVE to hear the cars drive by, the planes fly overhead and the noises of the city. Oh sweet civilization!! I didn't realize how much I missed you!

2 comments:

Shafferprincess said...

I'm so glad you made it safely, and that all's well. I have a hard time sleeping that first night (heck, the first couple weeks) at a new place.

Where are you guys at now? Email me your new address, please!!

Oh, and I miss hearing the airplanes land, too. Every now and then we hear the USU team jet fly over, and we all run out to watch it land. Kind of sad, but I do miss it!

Tiffany said...

You are more then welcome it was a fun day!! Plus now your so close!!!

Post a Comment