Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th 'O July Fun


We had so much fun in Rexburg for the 4th of July. We got dinner from the taco bus and then took it to Porter Park to eat it. They didn't give us all of our food so my dad had to go back and get the rest. They had run out of tortillas and rice. Nice. It was really good though. I'd definately go back there. The parade was awesome as usual. The weather was perfect. It was not too hot at all this year. The kids got lots of candy and the car wash dancers were back this year. They are our favorite part of the parade. On Friday we took Addison to get her hair cut at the beauty college. She thought it would be hilarious to wear that wig into the school. It was. While she was getting her hair cut I saw a student with the cutest hair. We took pictures of it so I could come back and get mine cut that way. Jen said that I should ask her if she could cut my hair. I was too shy to do it so mom and Jen did it for me. So I got my hair cut too! I love it. After that we went to Porter's crafts and then we went to the Cocoa Bean to get delicious cupcakes. We had such a fun time! The boys got to go fishing a couple of time and my dad even took Ian out for a boys fishing trip. They had fun. I LOVE the 4th of July hoiday. And I'm so glad that we've made this a tradition to go up to Idaho every year.

1 comments:

Jen said...

Those are awesome pics! I am so glad you came!

Post a Comment