Tuesday, July 7, 2009

RIP Michael Jackson


I have been a Michael Jackson fan since...well since I can remember. I remember being in the 4th grade and wanting a Michael Jackson pin. My grades were not very good and I had to improve them in order to earn that pin. I think that is the first time I've wanted something so badly I was willing to improve GRADES!! I remember watching "Thriller" on MTV. I remember thinking how cute he was. Oh boy did I have a crush on him!

I LOVED today's memorial that was shown on TV. Addison and I watched it together. At one point Carter came in and wanted to know if we were watching the Michael Jackson "movie". It was really cute. It was a touching memorial, especially at the end. I'm glad that Paris spoke about her dad. You could tell that she truly meant what she said and that he was a good dad. He had such a hard life. I can't imagine being a star at 8 years old having to be PERFECT in everything I did.

I hope that he will be remembered for the good things he did. I know I will!

0 comments:

Post a Comment