Thursday, July 2, 2009

Chicken+Waffle=AMAZING combination


Who would've guessed this would be a good combo? Steve and I saw Red Rooster Waffle Company a couple of weeks ago and wanted to check it out. We did this week with our friend Mike. I had first heard of having chicken and waffles together on Food Network a long time ago and thought that it sounded gross. Well, I'm not afraid to try something new and am so glad that I did! At first I was eating them separately and then thought that I'd try them together. Guess what??? It works!! The coating on the chicken is good on its own but combined with the waffle and syrup...it's heavenly. I'm not kidding. If I could eat there every day I would. So here's my point...don't be afraid to try something new and crazy!! I ALWAYS tell my kids "you never know if you don't like it until you try it". Happy eating everyone!

2 comments:

Gunter of the Hill People said...

Definitely a culinary delight! We'll be going back to Red Rooster's for sure!

Aubrey Garff said...

I think I've got you beat. I ate Veil Tongue in Germany and LOVED it!

Post a Comment