Wednesday, August 12, 2009

What a Summer!

This really has been a fun summer and I can't believe that it's almost over. My kids go back to school on the 24th! I've had the chance to see all of my sisters and my brother this summer. A few weeks ago Ade and her family came out. They stayed with us a couple of days before heading up to Rexburg. We had such a fun time! The kids all played so well together. The last weekend they were in Rexburg Carter and I drove up. Aaron flew down and surprised everybody. It was awesome! I hadn't seen my brother in about 2 1/2 years. But it was like time had never passed. That's what I love about hanging out with my family. We had so much fun and we laughed so hard! I wish we all lived closer to each other! We also had the opportunity to hear my dad speak at Education Week at BYU Idaho. He is amazing! I learned so much and I can't wait to go back next year. Thanks for the good times. My mom and dad took some fun pictures and I hope my mom will post them on her blog. I have some other pictures to post from activities that we've done with the kids. And since I'm typing this on Steve's laptop I'll have to post them later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment