Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Blogging Mojo

I've got no motivation to blog these days! Why you ask? I'm not sure. But I'm pretty sure it has to do with being sick all last week, taking care of a sick child now and not getting enough sleep! I am sitting on the couch typing this in my PJs and it's 2 o'clock! I have an appointment this afternoon and that's the only reason I have to shower. Sad huh? I'm pretty sure we ALL have these days. RIGHT? I am ready for the weather to warm up. I want to play at the park, have picnics, get my hands dirty gardening, open the windows...well you get the idea. I have spring fever in a BAD way because all I want to do is hibernate in the winter and I'm tired of it. I have spring fever so badly I have my front door open to let in some fresh air and my heater is now on. I totally get why animals hibernate all winter. I think I'll go to sleep now and stay that way until it's nice to go outside. Goodnight!

1 comments:

Sam said...

We definitely all have those days! I've got the spring fever bad too!! Hang in there girl, spring is around the corner. As am I if you need anything!! :)

Post a Comment