Sunday, February 21, 2010

It was quite the conversation

"We need 2 boxes of macaroni, the 2 boxes of the cheese macaroni with the meat, 2 packs of more cookies to dip in milk, we need 2 packs of those. Make sure you buy butterfly one of those. We need 2 packs of Captain Crunch (only the bag kind ok? Not the box kind okay? We need it by the chocolate or I will be mad). We have potatoes we don't need more potatoes. We need 2 olives in the can. And then we need 2 packs of that red soup okay? We need 2 packs of that other stuff we are getting with the meat (with the white pack). We need celery dip for Ian's Jazz game. And please can you get treats for us mom? Make sure you buy alligator juice for Ian's Jazz game so we don't get thirsty. Mom, we don't need pies...we don't. There's chips we need to buy. We always buy the tortilla chips" My conversation with my 3 year old. He was trying to make his shopping list. It was soooo cute.

3 comments:

Alynda said...

This is yet another reason why I love little children. I wish I could have been there to hear him.

OlegKl said...

Children are very interesting at this age. My daughter five years :)

Audrey said...

SO CUTE!!!!

Post a Comment