Friday, June 11, 2010

Why I LoVe the Dollar Store

I went to the dollar store today to buy index cards and rings so I could make the kids their summer journals. I was originally going to buy composition books but then I saw some index cards in my craft room and I thought that would cute. I found these index card binders and got so excited! I will have my kids make cute covers for them and it's easy to store...in other words PERFECT. I am going to make my kids take time each day to write about what we've done. I want this to be a summer they will remember.How cute are the bug collecting kits I found? That's on our bucket list (bug collecting). I bought each of my kids one in different colors so there are no arguments!
The finished journals. I wrote on them and then the kids got to decorate them with stickers.

2 comments:

Jocelyn Christensen said...

That's a great idea, I love it!

Lesia said...

Very cute! Will adopt me?

Post a Comment