Sunday, August 29, 2010

Oktoberfest

Yesterday we met up with some friends and drove up Little Cottonwood Canyon for Oktoberfest. It's held at Snowbird. I had never been before and so I wasn't sure what to expect. Oh my goodness...it was a BLAST! We brought our kids with us and I think it's become a new family tradition. There were merchants there selling all kinds of stuff and there was good food. We decided to take advantage of Valet parking. It was worth every penny! It was much colder than I thought it would be and my 4 year old was freezing so we found a booth selling little coats and I bought him one. Then we all headed straight for the food tent. We did make a quick stop before to get some garlic fries (they were OK...I know now that nothing compares to Gordon Biersch's garlic fries).

Do you see this guy's hair? I'm not sure how he did that. Ladies...don't EVER let your man do this to his hair!

He was so excited to bounce!



My little guy was the only one that could jump on the bouncy rides. He had a blast and luckily, they refunded my money for the extra tickets.
There couldn't have been a more perfect location for the festival
I am still amazed at how still he sat while she painted a dragon on







He was so tired. So he cuddled right up to Mike.
My very sweet hubby bought me a Miche bag!
Notice he still has the sword in his hand.

1 comments:

Lesia said...

We went when it was I think in Park City years ago. I maybe wrong I could have been Snowbird. It was fun back then I was a drinker and I remember the great beer...LOL Park City has some really cool things all summer but kinda pricey. Was this expensive?

Post a Comment