Sunday, August 29, 2010

Five on Sunday?

I woke up this morning and realized that I hadn't made my "Five on Friday" list. Oops. It's been a busy week. So here it goes.

Top 5

1. My two oldest started school. I now have a 6th grader and a 4th grader. They were so ready to go back to school. I have to admit I was a little sad because we've had such a fun summer.
2. Oktoberfest. You do NOT need to be a beer drinker to enjoy the festivities. We took our kids and went with some friends. It was a blast!
3. I finally got a Miche bag. I have wanted one for a long time. You can change the outside of the purse to match your outfits! It's fantastic.
4. I auditioned for Jenny Phillips' upcoming album. I haven't heard back but it was a fun experience.
5. I bought a BodyBugg.

Bottom 5

1. Already had to talk to the principal about some problems at school. It's going to be ok but kids are mean and I won't put up with it.
2. I met with my foot doc again and it looks like I will need surgery on BOTH feet at the SAME time in a couple of weeks. I need surgery on both feet and just want to get it over with. No, I won't do 2 separate surgeries.
3. A friend from the choir...her brother passed away after having back surgery. It was a freak thing and my heart is literally aching for her and her entire family.
4. I totally forgot about a performance last Sunday. I have NEVER done that. We only get one unexcused absence a year. And the new choir year just started. I am so embarassed!
5. PMS...do I REALLY need to say more?

0 comments:

Post a Comment