Monday, December 13, 2010

Memory Lane - Carter

It's amazing to me how much a little person can grow in almost 4 years.  That's how old my little Carter is, 4.  He's the caboose of the family.  And we waited a long time to have him!  I thought we were done.  I had given EVERYTHING baby away.  Literally, everything.  And then we knew we were supposed to have another child.  He's been such a blessing!

He LOVED to help with anything we did.  Steve was fixing our broken door bell and Carter pulled up a chair right along side his Daddy to help!
Silly boys.
He had the curliest hair ever!  And check out how it grew in.  Back to front.  He does have hair in the front now!  But it's not as curly so I now keep it short.  Oh I just want to eat his chubby little body in this picture. 
He LOVES watermelon and weenie roasts.  This picture was taken up the canyon one evening that we went up for a weenie roast.  

1 comments:

Gunter of the Hill People said...

Thanks for doing these little flashbacks. Its so easy to get wrapped up in the daily things. Its fun and gratifying to look back at the good times and see the progress. You're an awesome Mom. I love you!

Post a Comment