Friday, February 4, 2011

5 on Friday

It's been a rough few weeks.  I'm sorry I have neglected my weeks in review.  So without further ado...



Top 5

1.  I am FINALLY starting to feel human again.  I started getting sick last Tuesday.  After 2 trips to the doctor and some antibiotics I'm actually thinking today I'll be able to actually get out of my bed. 

2.  I have watched some really good movies this week.  I LOVE period romances but I never have the time to watch them.  During the day Dora or Max and Ruby rule the tube.  And I know my husband would run and hide if I turned on Young Victoria.  Thank you Netflix for allowing me to veg in my bed and watch movies on my computer.
3.  My husband's sister and her husband brought us dinner on Monday night.  The soup hit the spot.  I love them so much!

4.  We drove up to Logan on Saturday to attend my nephew's baptism.  He's almost 19 and so it was a VERY special day.  My husband was asked to baptize and confirm him.  What an honor!  I was asked to give a talk on the Holy Ghost.  I wish I had written it down but I don't give talks like that.  I jot some notes down and go from there.  I learned that trick from my Dad. 

5.  I have a very understanding mother who was not upset that I can not travel up to Idaho this weekend.  I'm still not 100% better and I really don't think I have the energy to make the drive.  I love you Mom!

Bottom 5

1.  I was so very, very sick this last week and a half.  My throat was KILLING me and I ended up with a sinus infection too.  

2.  I am so sad that I'm not going to Idaho this weekend.  I was supposed to teach a class on service at a women's conference.  I was so looking forward to seeing my Mom and Dad and my sister and her 3 kids.  And my sister was going to give me the best hair cut ever.

3.  What happens to a house when the mom is sick for 10 days?  Use your imagination.

4.  I have to help my daughter with her science fair project.  Enough said.  For those of you that haven't had that opportunity with your children, you'll understand one day.

5.  I'd like to air out the house with all the germs in the air, you know?  But I can't.  At least not until it warms up warmer than 17 degrees.  Brrrr...




0 comments:

Post a Comment