Thursday, February 3, 2011

Valentine Pom Poms

I was in the mood to do something crafty today. I also needed something cute to go in my milk glass vases. So I made these. What do you think? Cute huh? Want to make some for yourself? Here's how! You can make them in any color you wish.  You will need yarn and scissors.  


First wrap the yarn around your fingers about 50-60 times.
Cut a piece of yarn about 5 inches long.  Slip the yarn loop off of your fingers and place on the piece of yarn.  Make sure that your loop is centered.
Tie the piece around the big loop.  Make sure that it is TIGHT knot, otherwise the pieces will fall out after it's cut.
Cut the loops and trim so all the yarn is about the same height.
Fluff up!  Voila, you have your pom pom.  I hot glued a stick I found in my yard to make some pom pom flowers. 
Here they are!

1 comments:

Post a Comment