Monday, February 14, 2011

Love Valentine's Day? Hate Valentine's Day?

I've decided that I'm done with facebook for today.  Holy moly...you'd think that people were debating the most seriously heated political topics.  Nope, they are just debating Valentine's Day.  Some say that you shouldn't celebrate it because love should be shown 365 days a year, blah, blah, blah.  I happen to LOVE Valentine's Day.  I think it's awesome that we have a day set aside each year to write cards, send flowers and chocolate and just tell everyone around us how much they mean to us!  So I've discovered that people either LOVE the holiday or HATE is.  There isn't an in between.  So you do love it or hate it?



Everything is better with bacon, even Valentine's Day!

1 comments:

Audrey Bandley said...

Sweetie, you know where I stand. (Sometime in a privitish message, I'll have to tell you WHY...)

Post a Comment