Friday, March 11, 2011

5 on Friday

All in all it was a pretty good week!  I'm going to start another Friday series called "I confess."  I'll be linking it up to another blog.  It will be fun!

Top 5 for the week

1.  We finally got all of my daughter's school supplies for home school.  I am amazed at the quality of the books, manuals and kits.  I am excited.

2.  I scored the very last newbie spot on a "favorite things" swap.  I am WAY excited about it.  

3.  I took my 12 year old on her first K12 field trip.  We went to the dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point.  I'll post pictures soon.

4.  Our tax return came and so my husband and I are going shopping tonight for new couches!  

5.  I got to hang with Audrey last night.  It's scary how much we are alike.  It's also scary that we are going through some of the same things at the same time together.  She helps me a ton and I feel so much better after talking to her last night.

Bottom 5 for the week

1.  My daughter knows more about Justin Bieber than she does about her own mother!  I actually think it's kind of funny.

2.  The weather on Monday was CRAP!  I'm very happy with the rain but please make the snow stop!

3.  The husband of my favorite youth leader passed away from brain cancer.  He is being buried here in Utah.  I am looking forward to seeing her though.  

4.  What is going on with all of the earthquakes lately?  8.9 in Japan?  I can't even imagine.  And I thought surviving a 7.2 was bad.

5.  Forgiving people is hard.  That's all I'll really say about that.

Hope you had a FANTASTIC week!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment