I love looking back on the week! I hope you do too.
Here's to top 5 things and the top 5 bottom things that happened this week
1. My husband and I took all the kids to a Utah Jazz game. Our seats were amazing and we had a blast! It helped that the Jazz won in overtime that night! We also saw a lot of people that we knew. We have a friend that is shoots video and I realized that I used to work with one of the Jazz dancers.
2. We bought new couches! The only downside it they are back ordered and won't be here until April 15th. Bummer! We have decided to give our old ones away for free. So if you know of anyone who needs them let me know.
3. We had some very, very special people come to our church on Sunday. I posted about it. I'm still smiling over it.
4. YEARS ago I made corned beef and cabbage for St. Patrick's day and it was disgusting. I vowed I would never make it again. I broke that vow yesterday and attempted it again. Oh man, it was good! I cooked it in the crockpot and everyone really loved it. I even made Irish Soda Bread. The kids were bummed at first because I've always made a green dinner and didn't this year. But after tasting the meat they were glad I made that!
5. We now have surround sound.
1. The mama bear in me came out again. It's not a pretty sight when that happens. So I'll warn you, you mess with my kids the claws WILL come out.
2. I threw my kids' ipod away. It was my old one actually that I had let them borrow. I was so sick and tired of the fights over it. So they lost it for good.
3. Ouch, my stupid foot! I went back again today to my doctor. I now have to go to PT 3x a week for 3 weeks. If that doesn't help then...I just can't talk about it. It's going to get worse before it gets better. UGGG.
4. My 10 year old kicked a hole in his wall. That did NOT make me happy. He now has to come straight home from school and work until the price for repair is paid for. He did it because he was so mad that I took the ipod away. When will he learn that if he doesn't follow the rules there are bad consequences? He acted like this was a total shock. Do you know how many times I had told them that if they fought anymore about the ipod they'd lose it? WAY too many times!
5. My husband's knee is so bad that there is no other option at this point other than a total knee replacement. We'll wait until the fall because of his trip to Alaska this summer.
How was your week? Should I make this a link up each week? Do you want to do this on your blog too? Let me know.