Tuesday, March 15, 2011

By the Skin of Their Teeth

WOW, what a game.  Last night we took our entire family to a Utah Jazz game.  We were able to snag seats on the 11th row behind the hoop.  Oh my goodness, they were good seats.  I prefer sitting there than I do sitting in a luxury box, seriously.  Sure the private bathroom and catered food is nice but it doesn't come close to beating seats that are so close you can hear them and REALLY see the players.  I think we need to buy some season tickets now!  The kids had fun too.  We all yelled and screamed at the top of our lungs.  It was awesome!  Here's another perk to sitting so close.  We made it on the big screen more than once!  The game went into overtime and the Jazz pulled off a win.  It was really exciting.  At the end of the game Kyrylo Fesenko threw his wristband into the crowd and guess who caught it?  ME!  It was sweaty and AWESOME!
See how close we were?  I'm still excited about because usually the tickets we have are in the nose bleed section and the players look more like ants than they do men.
Somewhere over there is our friend who is a videographer for the Jazz.
The poor kid was so tired by the middle of the game.  He knew that I had brought jammies for him and he asked if he could change into them.  I think he was hating life by the end of the game.  He HATES loud noises!

I think I'm a Jazz fan now!

2 comments:

Miss Angie said...

Looks like a great time!

He's soooooooo adorable.

Gunter of the Hill People said...

That last sentence made me smile - BIG TIME! It was a great night.

Post a Comment